Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin's request to attend the school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin
Admin

Austin's request to attend the school Empty
PostSubject: Austin's request to attend the school   Austin's request to attend the school EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Student Name: Austin Miller
Date of Birth: november, 14th, 1995
Parent Status: Both have forgotten me, knowing that the school will watch over me.
Mother's Name: Carrie
Father's Name: Jason
Student ID#: 132269
Any Allergic Reactions: Lemons
Type of Child: Neko

Dear whoever reads this,

I am glad i have been chosen to dome to your school. But i wanted to inform you that i have a emotional problem and my personality changes from time to time. Also i have been gifted with the looks and the hands of a Neko, i have cat ears, cat eyes, a tail, and my hands and feet are paws with retractible claws.
Ican use my claws to climb on walls and i do not wear shows for there is not one that fits my feet. I sincerely appreciate your letting me attend your school and wish I suceed!

Your Neko Friend,
Austin Miller
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Austin's request to attend the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin's request to attend the school   Austin's request to attend the school EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:51 am

Approved, welcome to the school Austin.

~ Darkria, Senior.
Back to top Go down
https://greek-myths.forumotion.net

Austin's request to attend the school
Page 1 of 1