Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Quarter of School

Go down 
+2
Darkria
Xavier
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

1st Quarter of School Empty
PostSubject: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:49 am

Xavier checks his schedules and see's that his first class is Astronomy Class he goes to the Second hallway then Up stairs leading to Professor.L.Mars Astronomy Class.He finds a seat,sits down and waits for the teacher to come in. "I wonder when Mars is going to Terra-form,But enough crazy talk time to.... Play my PsP."Xavier said as he grabbed to portable gaming system.
Back to top Go down
http://godzillarpg.freeforums.org/
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:11 am

Darkria walked in with her Ipod Touch. She was listening to music, and chewing bubblegum the same time. ''Who cares about class''. Darkria said, putting her feet on the table. ''As I am a senior, Mars told me to take the next Class. POWER CONTROL!''. She left the classroom.
Back to top Go down
https://greek-myths.forumotion.net
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Xavier was so bored that he was sleeping on the desk and drooling. He didnt notice that he was being watched but he kept on Sleeping. He woke up to see that nobody was still there but Sasuke was on his iPhone. He went to Ms. Mars desk and looked around. "I wonder what she looks like." He saw a peice of paper and picked it up. He looked at it to see that the picture was supposed to be of Ms. Mars. "Whoa! Thats Huge!"
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Rhanta used the shadows and reappeared on what should be his desk: the most isolated desk at the very back, so he can't be disturbed while he's busy. He turned his mp3 on and listened to songs as he opened another volume of the Arcanus Infinus that he just brought from home.

He got his books ready below his desk, a pen on his pocket, he's ready for classes, that's for sure. "This is boring," said Rhanta, "Everyone's noisy."
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Austin ran through the hall in a rush for he was almost late for class. He ran with sort of a bound for his cat like feet gave him a spring with each stride. He couldnt make, he had to. He quickly while running slung his bag around his shoulders and he jumped to the ground...but he didnt fall, he landed on all fours and began to continue running in a cat position. This way he was much faster than before. When he reached the door he stood up and straightened his ears before entering the class. With his ears standing up and his tail following behind him, he walked between the desks until he found his, He sat the so he did sit on his tail and he put his books and things where they needed to be. As he wiated for the class to start he retrieved a bag of catnip and he secretly began to sniff the wonderful aroma of the herb. If he was seen with this he would surely be made fun of but it was worth the fact that this was his first smell he ever smelled after he was born...t was his favorite!
Back to top Go down
Leah~
Owner
Owner
Leah~

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:50 pm

A puppy ran throught the hallway, with books in its mouth. It was Leah, practicing her shape-shifting. She ran into class, and shape-shifted back into a girl and she sat down. Leah turned around and saw 2 guys behind her. She slided her mobile out from her pocket, and she rang her buddies. ''I'm bored and hungry..''. Just a few seconds after Leah spoke, the Luch bell ran. ''Lunch! I wonder what's on the school menu''. Leah ran outside the class, and shape-shifted into a fox. She ran to the lunch hall, and she forgot to shape-shift back.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:13 am

"Lunch already?" asked Rhanta as he packed his things on his bag, carried it, and walked outside the room. He snapped his hands and cracks of lightning appeared, he touched his feet and immediately came his super speed. He ran to the Lunch Hall for about ten seconds.

"I don't eat food from this place," said Rhanta as he sat on a table and unzipped his bag, getting his own packed lunch. He opened it, and started to eat his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Hereing the lunch bell ring, Austin stood up and put his things back in the bag with his supplies. The Austin slung the bag over his shoulders again and he got on all fours and ran to the lunch hall. He got a tray and wen through the line comming out with only a tuna sandwich and some milk and a cheese stick. He looked around and found a table that rhanta sat at. He began to eat the sandwich and examine rhanta for they havent met...but Austin had heard of him. Austin also took notice to the fox that he left the classroom before he had. From what he had heard from the other boys around the school that her name was leah. Most of the boys talking about her had a MAJOR crush on her. She was cute for someone her age, Austin had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:05 am

Rhanta didn't mind the person who sat with him on his table. He was really hungry for friends, since he can't take on being too 'alone' for a while. Rhanta ate sushi, sushi and sushi, and some spicy noodles with him. Rhanta got a cola in can open just to be ready for the fire-breathing action. He tried talking to the person, since they never met yet, Rhanta's quite new to this place.

"Uh," started Rhanta, "Hello there. You know, you're kinda familiar to me. Not as a person, but as a cartoon character. Ever heard of Odd Della Robbia from Code Lyoko?"

Rhanta sighed, "Sorry, I just love the show. You kinda look like him when he enters Lyoko."

Rhanta took a bite on a sushi and some of the spicy noodles.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:12 am

Austin swallowed his tuna and smirked and said to Rhanta, "I really look like him? Wow thats kind of surprising." Then Austin made a mental note to check his looks in a mirror when he gets the chance. But he better be careful cause sometimes his cat side gets the best of him and he might accidently start batting his paw at his reflection. " Im Austin," Austin said to Rhanta and he almost held out his paw to shake Rhantas hand...but he didnt because he had no hand...instead he had his paw, and claws.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:19 am

"Uh, hi," said Rhanta, nearly accepting the handshake, but he noticed that the guy hid his paw back. "Uhm, my name is Rhanta. And I'm really new here."
He suddenly remembered something, and using his telekinesis, he was able to unzip his bag, and there it was, another volume of the Arcanus Infinus. He turned into a specific page with a book mark, and he read again. For some, no one can read the Arcanus, for it's written in a special language. Rhanta's one of the few who can see them as English.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:24 am

Austin noticed the display of abilities should by his new friend. He hated to snoop into someones business, especially when its someone who treats him better than most, but he had too. He closed his eyes and his sandwich dropped onto the table, missing the plate. Austin's eyes grew pale and his limbs twitched as he dug through memories in Rhanta's mind. He saw most everything from his childhood to beyond...and even saw a glimpse of what has not yet come to pass.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:28 am

"You're reading me," said Rhanta, not paying attention to what Austin's doing. "I should've made a mental barrier, but I missed it. Either ways, I need to concentrate on what I'm doing. Go on with the reading, it's fine by me. Nothing's interesting inside my memories, that is, for someone like me."
He turned a page of the Arcanus with his telekinesis, and ate another piece of sushi.
"Just a sec," said Rhanta as he dissolved into the darkness and reappeared in front of the lady giving off food. He requested for another round of the sushi. Thanking the lady, he retreated to the shadows and reappeared above his chair. He, in one move, immediately sat and ate again.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:37 am

When Austin realized that Rhanta was not sitting there anymore he could no longer read his memories. He returned to his normal state and examined the tuna sandwich, was now spoiled and he threw it away along with the carton of milk and the cheese stick wrapper. He walked back to the table looking for Leah who he could no longer find.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:42 am

He noticed that Austin's away. Rhanta sighed, "Ngh. I always to that."
He took a bite on his sushi and he telekinetically unfolded a map. He got the Arcanus by his hand and he placed it above the map. He kept his lunch and the sushi inside his bag. He has something important to do.
Back to top Go down
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Micheal walked into the lunchroom. He got a few "looks" from people as he entered, due to the swords strapped to his belt. His right hand rested on his swords. He wore his usually black pants, black shoes, black leather belt, blue tank-top, and goggles. His left hand was jammed into his left pant pocket. Hanging on his beck, one strap only, was his backpack - Black and Blue - and slightly unzipped. He looked around before walking over to a random table and sitting down. The table was empty except for... a fox?

Micheal raised his eyebrow at the fox, but payed no attention to it. He plopped his backpack on a chair, before walking over to the "kitchen". He grabbed a tray, and checked out what they had. Being a senior, he got to eat the food that only senior students could have. He grabbed a cheeseburger out from one of the drawers and then grabbed a fruit salad from a different one. He took a piece of peach cobbler from the desert bar, then walked over to the vending machines. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a few quarters. He slipped them into a soda machine with his left hand, balancing his tray with his right hand, and pushed his thumb against the "pepsi" button. There was a clang, and a pepsi rolled into the slot. Micheal slipped his left foot into the slot and kicked the can out of it, then kicked it into the air with his right foot like he would a soccer ball. He grabbed the soda out of the air with his left hand, then walked back over to the seasoning bar. He put the soda down and grabbed a few ketchup packets. Then he filled a small plastic cup with mustard, and held them in his mouth (holding them as he would his sword.) He grabbed his soda with his left hand again, and walked back over to his seat.

Upon reaching the table he put his tray and soda down, then grabbed his "sauces" and put them down. He removed his swords and placed them on the table, sheathes and all, and sat down in his chair. He grabbed his cheeseburger and unwrapped it. Suddenly he swore loudly, and dropped his cheeseburger back onto his tray. He stood up, sprinted back over to the food bar, grabbed a packet of french fries, and jogged back over to his table. He sat back down, and put his fries down. "Much better..." He said, grabbing his cheeseburger and taking a bite. With his left hand he opened the soda, and drank a bit of it. Slamming the soda back on the table he grabbed two french fries with his left hand, dipped them into his mustard and ate them. He put the burger back on his tray and grabbed the two ketchup packets he had gotten. He bit them open, and grabbed two more french fries. He put one ketchup packet down, and squirted some ketchup onto the french fries he held. He ate those, before taking another drink of his soda. Finally he looked back over to the fox. "So... are you actually a fox or are you a shape shifter that forgot to change back into human form?" He asked with another mouthful of cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:49 am

Rhanta looked at the new guy. He sure has a thing for swords. Rhanta wondered how his kodachi would match his three-sword style. Rhanta shove away the thought, and returned into studying the mystic arts.

Rhanta discovered something interesting. Right on the middle of the book is a set of cards. He was sure on what he saw: the Arcanus Deck. When his hands are nearing the cards, Rhanta suddenly heard the lunch bell ring. He immediately slapped the book back.

"Damn," whispered Rhanta as he telekinetically returned the Arcanus inside his knapsack. He stood up, and walked away from the canteen. He was still wondering, 'What are those cards doing there? I thought I'm not yet allowed to use them?' Rhanta sure knew that something was wrong, but he ignored it. For now, he's concentrated on doing something. He needs to assemble a barrier around the Academy. It will be dangerous if he's caught doing it, but as a trained ninja, Rhanta was sure no one's going to catch him do it. Unless...
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Heading towards the lunchroom, Daniel had his iPhone on Very Loud so everyone could hear. He had on Stayin Alive while he was 'walk dancing'. He was singing with he music too. "Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk. Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around since I was born. And now it's all right. It's OK. And you may look the other way. We can try to understand the New York Time's effect on man!" While he was singing he was doing a Wassup point at everyone he saw. He had his Black Jacket and his Red pants on. He stopped for a minute and did a dance in front of two girls then he turned to them and did the 'point' then walked away. He then went into the Luchroom and got his Steak, and Hamburger. "Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother you're stayin alive, stayin alive." He kept eating and listening to his Music at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Leah~
Owner
Owner
Leah~

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:17 pm

The fox blinked at Micheal, and Leah realised that she was still a fox. ''Oh my god!!''. She tried to shape-shift back, but her powers weren't working. ''I...I...I cant turn back!!''. Leah panicked and she jumped off the dinner table, and ran into the corridors. She looked at her paws, and she started to panic even more! She ran to the Infirmary, and she started to cry. ''P..Please help me!''. She sobbed, and the tears fell from her eyes. A doctor came and he looked to Leah.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Austin finaly spotted leah still in her fox form rushing out of the dinning hall. He dropped his tray and leaped onto all fours and pursued her, Although he didnt chase her on the floor, he was running on the walls above the locker so he wasnt caught. He pushed harder and harder untl she turned...into a infermary! What could be wrong? Austin asked himself before sneakily spying inside the room. He watched as she stopped and cried for help in front of the woman there.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:20 am

"Sheesh," said Rhanta, hearing a girl's shout, "What could be the problem now?"
He snapped his hand, jumped high, facing the direction where the girl shouted, and lightning cracked on his fingertips. He tapped his feet, connecting the lightning from his fingers to his feet, and that granted him with super speed, though he's feeling a little bit grounded. He quickly 'zapped' to the infirmary in a matter of seconds. He knocked inside, and looked for a girl: who was a fox.
"A shifter?" asked Rhanta as he looked at Leah (Rhanta still doesn't know who you are in-character. XD). "Let me guess, you can't shift back, right?"
He sat on the floor, and yawned, "C'mon. That's no reason to panic. If you can really shape-shift, then there's no side effect that you can't change back. There's three possibilities on why you can't change back: you're stressed, you're panicking, and...outside force."
Using his telepathy, he tried to locate someone with a bad motive. No one. It's either he's not concentrating, or there's really no one.
"I don't sense anyone," said Rhanta, "Maybe it's just stress, or a development of a secondary mutation."
Back to top Go down
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:47 am

Micheal frowned a the sudden display of panicking, and stood up. He looked about the room and saw people staring at the doorway, then at Micheal. "Uh... hi?" He asked, before grabbing his drink and walking out of the lunchroom. He looked up and down the halls, then walked over to one paralyzed freshman. "Did a fox come this way?" He asked, casually. THe freshman pointed down the hall. "I-I-Infermary... sir." Stuttered the freshman. Micheal smirked, then patted the freshman on the back. "Thanks." He said, before walking down the hall to the infermary.

Upon reaching the infermary Micheal peeked his head in. He saw the fox, a neko, and another kid there. Crap... who are they again? He thought, scratching his head. He then walked inside the room. "Yo." Micheal said casually, raising his right hand. He walked over to the fox. "What's wrong?" He asked nobody in particular. "Can't shape shift back?"
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:34 am

"Someone's here," said Rhanta, looking at the guy with three swords, "Apparently, she can't shape shift back." Rhanta concentrated his telepathy on the fox, "I don't see anything wrong in his neurological connections, no one's blocking her psyche. If she can't shape shift back, it's really probably for stress or not enough rest. I want to ask..." he looked at the fox, "Are you experienced on using your powers? If you are, are you experiencing some...strange events with them? Some...events that keep on happening when you manifest your powers, yet they don't have connection with your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Micheal froze. "W-Wait... are you saying... that she can't... use her powers?" He asked, horrified. His right hand rested on his swords, and his whole body tensed up. He looked at Rhanta, his eyes closed. "Telepathy can't sense unconcious powers. Imagine if somebody had a power to remove somebody else's power... or disrupt it... unconciously." He looked over at Rhanta. "You couldn't sense that." He pointed out. Micheal sighed, and rubbed his head. "Oh god..." He muttered, his brow furrowed.

Then Micheal turned to the fox. "So you can't shift back?" He asked, teeth clenched. He, ignoring the nurse, walked over to the window. "What are you doing here, Prince of Darkness?" He mumbled. Micheal turned back to the others. "I think I can help." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:30 pm

"Really?" asked Rhanta, delighted, "How?"
Rhanta's nearly going to go out of the room, sensing that the problem's finally getting solved, as Rhanta noticed that the Arcanus is shining with bright light on his pockets.

Rhanta panicked.

"The Arcanus...shining? At this very moment?" asked Rhanta with tremble, "I-Impossible! It couldn't shine here! Not on this place!" He quickly dragged the book.

The book isn't shining, but a certain page. Rhanta went on his knees and opened the book, as if searching for a certain page. He quickly scanned the pages, until he arrived on the shining page. The page stopped shining, and revealed its contents, all on a secret language only Rhanta can understand.

"No..." said Rhanta, "No! Not here!"

Rhanta's panicking, 'This isn't supposed to happen here! Not NOW!'

"Shi--" said Rhanta, stopping on the last letter, as he got a pen, and cut his finger, and drips of blood came. He started to draw on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Quarter of School
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next